1. Euro-events pays special
attention to the safety and security of customers’ personal data. Personal data of the customers, such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail, are kept in accordance with the provisions of the applicable version of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
We have undertaken all prescribed technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data at our disposal, in order to prevent unauthorized access and their abuse. Our safety procedures are regularly controlled and reflect the latest technological developments in this area. Allcredit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
2. Usage Terms and Conditions are accepted in their current version by using the website. Euro-events reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time.
3. Euro-evets shall ensure the website is available 24/7. Inevitable interruptions, in particular, related to service and maintenance, if possible, shall be published on the website. Euro-events shall not be liable if the website is unavailable. There shall be no legal right to usage or maintenance of the website Euro-events reserves the right to modify, restrict or remove certain functions of the website at any time.
4. In order to use the E-PAY service, Euro-events customers are required to register with true and correct data. The customer shall register data on meters in his possessions, or meters for which the customer is authorized to receive invoices. The customer uses the service at his/her own responsibility. Euro-events shall not be liable for any damages the customer may incur when using the service or due to unavailability of the service in certain periods.
5. Following data are required for the usage of the E-PAY service:
– Name and surname
– Company name
– Job title
6. Minors not allowed to give out personal information without permission from their parents and we commit that we
will not collect or use information from minors.
7. Registration is open to any Euro-events customer. Euro-events reserves the right to restrict or terminate the access to the service for a certain customer without
any prior notice, if such customer uses the service in prohibited manner or with false data. This shall particularly apply:
– if there is founded suspicion that the registration customer data are false,
– if there is founded suspicion that on-line services are used to commit
– if there is founded suspicion that third persons gained access to the
customer name or details
If the customer suspects that there is unauthorized access to his/her customer
name, the customer shall immediately notify the Euro-events Customer
Relations Centre thereof.
8. The use of online services is free of charge. The commission for the invoice payment shall be borne by the Euro-events.
9. If any refund is required, the customer shall contact the Customer Relations Center, And to complete a request which will be send by email to the Customer. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
11. Copyrights on all documents (texts, images, etc.) used in the development of the website belong to the company, unless stated otherwise. The customer or third persons do not gain copyrights, license or related rights by using the website. Documents offered at the website and their contents may not be modified, reproduced, amended or used in any other manner without prior written consent by the company.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
13. This policy enter into force on 20.10.2016. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.